Below is a list of the information needed in order to complete your bookkeeping. Please review the following and bring in the documentation that applies to your situation.
- Copy of last year’s tax return and financial statements or a copy or your electronic bookkeeping file and any passwords needed to access the information.
- Certificate and Articles of incorporation
- Share structure of the company, including percentage ownership of each person and SIN’s of each person who owns more than 10%
- Copies of invoices or a daily summary of income
- All bank statements and returned cheques or cheque stubs for the year
- Deposit slips or deposit book so that income can be matched with deposits to bank
- Capital Asset listing
- Expense receipts
- Expenses and mileage amounts for company vehicles or for personally owned vehicles that are used for business purposes. Please give both business mileage and personal mileage totals.
- Statements of source deductions
- GST reports for the year
- Federal and Alberta notices of assessment that you have received during the year or any new assessments for prior taxation years.
Call 780-758-8776 or email us at Info@EveryBeanCounts.ca to make an appointment to bring in your bookkeeping records and Annual Return form.
It is a pleasure to be of service to you. We look forward to our continuing relationship with you in helping to bring your business to the next level of success because… Every Bean Counts.