Environmental & Community Initiatives
- Recycling all plastics, cardboards, bottles and cans, and non-confidential papers
- Recycling bins used at all workstations
- Computers and monitors turned off at night
- Use of recycled office supplies when available and appropriate
- Implementation of Paperless Office Program, printing only when necessary
- Use of energy efficient or Energy Star products when possible
- Planting trees to give back to the environment
Every Bean Counts is committed to actively supporting our communities because there is great need for both financial and volunteer support from the business community. Therefore we proudly donate a portion of net income back to various local charities. We also donate to some international charities and organizations that we find particularly impressive.
After researching various organizations, Every Bean Counts chooses one or two charities each year to donate its time and money to.
Every Bean Counts is currently donating to:
Environmentally Responsible, Community Oriented.
Taking Care of Our Clients, One Bean at a Time.